Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is sealcoating?
Asphalt is primarily rock and gravel held together using a binding agent such as tar. Weather and other environmental exposure (U.V. rays, oils, chemicals, etc.) degrade the tar and cause the asphalt to crack. Sealcoating adds a layer of protection to your asphalt which greatly slows the degradation effect that occurs as a result of chemicals, water, oil, and U.V. damage.
2. How do I get a sealcoating estimate?
3. How long does an application usually take?
4. Do I need to be present during application?
5. How long does it take sealcoating to dry?
6. How long until I can use my driveway again?
7. How often should you seal your parking lot or driveway?
8. Are you licensed and fully insured?
9. What are my responsibilities prior to application?